The accountant is responsible for the daily processing of accounting documents. She/he organizes various accounting tasks in order to ensure smooth running of the finance/administrative processes.
What will you be doing?
- Book bank statements (semi-automated)
- Accounting: purchase process, sales process, book bank statements
- Monthly reporting and year end close
- VAT declaration
Prepare statutory annual accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Working experience (3-5 y) in international environment
- Language skills: Fluent in Dutch and very good knowledge of English, French (basic knowledge)
- Accounting knowledge (Belgian GAAP)
- Good knowledge MS Office, proven experience, and knowledge of ERP systems and/ or other Financial Software
- You are a real ambassador of automation and digitalizing of processes.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Problem Solving Mentality
- Time management and ability to prioritize a demanding workload
Handle confidential information
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication.
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary
Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department via Ina Wouters, HR Manager, email@example.com .