Credit Controlling and Procurement Assistant
We are looking for a Credit Controlling and Procurement Assistant with solid technical and soft skills for the daily credit and procurement controlling activities.
Are you interested in joining an innovative technology company that develops leading structural engineering software? If so, meet the SCIA team and have a look at what our customers achieve with our software.
Follow the credit controlling process in iController and follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Processing the payment reminders by e-mail/post
- Contact the clients by phone about outstanding invoices
- Register communication details in iController
- Follow up outsourced collecting, payment plans and disputes
- Report to the finance department on long-term outstanding invoices and related risks
- Inform the inside sales about payment issues and credit risks
- Perform credit checks for new clients and in case of payment plan
Develop an understanding of all aspects of the purchase process and the cost approval cycles.
- Review the approvals of employee cost allowances
- Manage the administration of the purchase contracts
- Provide accounting with the relevant information in order to book the cost provisions at the end of each reporting month
Accounting (back-up for the financial & administration assistant)
- Booking the bank statements in the financial ledger
- Controlling the booking of the purchase invoices before final booking (scanned documents).
- Running the booking process of the sales invoices prepared in the ERP system
- Other tasks can be added depending on the total workload and further automatization of the bookkeeping & order system
The Credit Controlling and Procurement Assistant will need to have a range of skills, from technical to soft skills, to be able to do the job successfully.
Hard & Job-Specific Skills
- Proven experience in a financial or administrative environment
- Basic knowledge of the accounting procedures
- MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Language skills: NL – FR – EN
- Embrace continuous learning and personal development
- Interpersonal skills and self-confidence
- Good communication (written, verbal and visual) and listening skills
- Customer service oriented
- Planning and organizational abilities, multitasking
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to work without supervision and under pressure
- The ability to work well in teams and independently
- Attention to detail, accuracy and a highly developed sense of discretion and confidentiality are indispensable
What we offer
- Be part of an international company with product leadership in Europe and a strong financial backing of our parent company The Nemetschek Group
- Package of extra-legal benefits next to attractive base salary
- Relevant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
- Personal development plan supported by possibilities for personal growth and a successful career path
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation for this function.