Digital Performance Marketing – Working Student
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, creative, digital savvy job student in digital marketing combined with some initial experience in digital analytics as well.
You’re pro-active, analytical and can identify opportunities, use them and work out your ideas.
Period: Summer 2021
What will you be doing?
- Analyzing our website traffic and develop proposals to optimize / increase website traffic & conversion
- Develop reporting / dashboards with core KPI’s
- Develop & execute SEM: SEA/Remarketing campaign(s)
- Come up with new (content) ideas & execution based on findings to drive website traffic
- Join & participate actively in our meetings & brainstorm sessions
Contribute actively to the marketing plans - fresh eyes are always welcome (for example - re-design of our website)
- You are in your final year as a student in marketing – digital or you’re doing a post-graduate or you have just acquired your Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing- Digital marketing and still would like to do a student job to gain some additional practical experience
- You have already acquired knowledge and some practical experience with google analytics & re-marketing tactics and implementation
- You like to be part of a group with a real hands-on mentality, and you know how to use different networks in the best way
- You’re an initiator and out of the box thinker with an eye for detail
- You have an inquisitive and analytical mind
- You’re a structured & a well organized person
You speak & write fluent Engels (and Dutch)
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department via Ina Wouters, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.