Director of Product and Design
- Define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals: create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the business’s product profitability.
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives.
- Own the product roadmap to ensure future revenue growth.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Ensure there are continuous improvements in the product as well as the product’s compliance to market needs wrapped in a product experience that continuously and consistently delights the customers.
- Oversee competitive research and technology trends and conduct analyses that lead to informed decision making on issues such as cost and timelines for product implementations.
- Define the products’ competitive positioning to establish differentiation and execution strategies that will lead to the product’s ultimate success.
- Define pricing & packaging to ensure competitiveness in line with the positioning.
- Define the UX vision and strategy across the company.
- Infuse the culture with a design thinking mindset - a creative approach to solving business, product, and user problems.
- Work with marketing, product management, R&D, and customer support to define and execute on the end-to-end customer experience at both the macro and micro interaction level.
- Organize the skillsets that deliver the UX and the interactions with other organizations to execute and demonstrate great design.
- Ensure sufficient customer engagement and usability research is conducted to align UX with the actual needs, wants and desires of the target audience.
- Lead, manage and mentor the Product Managers and UX team to create and maintain a best in class product and design team.
- Show clear leadership: lead by example and in line with the company values.
- Create an exciting, dynamic, and sustainable work environment that pulls in and retains talent.
- Have 10 years + supervisory/managerial experience in an engineering related environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Strategic analysis & design, Product management, User experience design and Project management.
- Deep understanding of the target markets’ wants and needs for their structural design activities, the business revenue drivers and the challenges of our customers.
- Superior problem solver with the ability to analyze highly complex problems.
- Be flexible, a team player and a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – both for internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with Dutch, French or German as a plus.
At SCIA human talent is the greatest asset of our organization - continue to strengthen our talent pool, our organization and, our ability to deliver.
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication.
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group.
- Home office opportunity.
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary.
- Significant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company.
- Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path.