Director of Sales SCIA
The Director of Sales is a key role overseeing all sales for SCIA, both domestically and Internationally through managing a group of Field Sales, Inside Sales and Indirect Sales teams. This engaged management role provides direction on sales strategy, sales management, and execution to drive business results and meet/exceed financial and business objectives.
The Director’s focus is on driving and implementing an overall strategy that will optimize SCIA's business goals and brand in the marketplace. Identifies mutual goals and objectives (International, Markets, and Industry) and builds awareness and strategic alliance ensuring collaboration and support around and overall international business model. Develops, identifies, communicates and creates sales opportunities and initiatives to grow the company sales results.
Leads a global team of 9 account Managers Direct Sales, several Indirect Sales Partners, 3 inside Sales.
- Achieve assigned financial targets by guiding the team to expand and develop existing accounts as well as develop prospects into new accounts through a direct sales model, or by leveraging partners.
- Analyses, develops and reports on current business strategy in support of business objectives. Provides timely, accurate and detailed forecasts. Have in-depth grasp of the business to facilitate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Manages (including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management) leads, engages and encourages team members to identify, develop and drive sales pipeline and marketing activities to achieve the yearly Sales Objectives.
- Effectively leverages sales processes, tools and methodologies, provides effective internal information as requested (i.e. Ops reviews, customer info…). Provide input to senior management on Strategic Business Planning for growing the SCIA business.
Maintain strong contact with other internal departments.
Provide regular customer feedback to the product & marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement.
- Establish strong relationships with finance and sales operations to stay abreast of things such as financial reporting, deal development, discount approvals, business models, contract negotiations, etc.
- Coordinate, influence, and orchestrate all appropriate resources for account and/or opportunity development.
- Master’s degree and strong affinity with software and engineering
- A minimum of 8 years of experience within the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry; ideally within a sales or business development environment
- Self-motivated, with proven track record of achievement as a leader
- Experience in leading strategic initiatives in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Result focused, empowering manager
- Travel up to a maximum of 50%
- Fluent Business English is a must, knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and interfacing with all stakeholders at all seniority levels
At SCIA human talent is the greatest asset of our organization - continue to strengthen our talent pool, our organization and, our ability to deliver.
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office opportunity
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary
- Significant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
- Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position? Get in touch with Ina Wouters, HR Manager (email@example.com).