Looking for a career that combines your passion for organizing events, innovative technology in structural engineering software and working closely with customers? If so, meet the SCIA team and have a look at what our customers create with our software.
In the event coordinator role, you will directly coordinate and support the company and industry events in key European markets and own an overview of all international events activities. You will also support other marketing programs with your project management skills. You will work closely with other members of the marketing team, the sales and customer service teams to prepare messaging and design to best represent and position SCIA and its solutions in the markets.
The successful candidate for this position must have proven ability to manage a high volume of events and projects simultaneously, manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment, as well as, generate creative ideas and propose solutions for improvements. You are great at building personal relationships and project management and possess contract negotiation and budget management skills. You have a passion for working with people and coordinating events and projects to deliver a great experience and positive ROI.
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinate and execute all company and industry conferences and events conferences in key EU markets
- Manage all event logistics, from pre- to post-events activities
- Employ strategic event planning for all events
- Ensure on-time and consistent delivery by implementing strong project management skills
- Monitor all generated leads and ensure a handover to the sales team
- Co-create presentations, marketing materials for the events
- Manage an overview of all events SCIA is present globally
- Proactively manage event budget and expenses
- Maintain industry knowledge, stay on top of new event trends and tools
- Support other marketing programs with your project management skills
- You are passionate about events and working with people
- You have a bachelor degree and at least 4+ years of experience in coordinating events, B2B in technology or construction industry is a plus
- You are proficient in English, French and Dutch, other languages are a plus
- Have strong organizational and project management skills
- Have a solid track record of managing events, including budget
- You are creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- You are a team player but able to work on your own and thrive in a high-energy, collaborative environment, living the SCIA values: Craftsmanship, Innovation, Customer First, Results Oriented, Walk the Talk
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written) and cultural sensitiveness
- Like to travel and spend time at events
- You like to challenge the status quo and look for ways to do things better
- Have experience in working with external agencies and partners
- Have experience in working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues
Please send your resume to email@example.com with your motivation for this function or submit us the filled out form beneath.