Global Marketing Manager
Ready for the next step in your career as the Global Marketing Manager at an international technology company? Are you interested in innovative software products for structural engineering and the construction market? Are you dynamic, social, creative and a natural leader?
Then don’t look any further, meet the SCIA team and learn about what we do.
In this role, you will define, lead and execute the global marketing efforts to support the growth of the business, by driving awareness and demand (lead generation) for the company’s products and services while acting as the shepherd of the brand and its perception in the market.
As the Global Marketing Manager, you demonstrate a strong ability to analyse market opportunities, develop marketing strategies and tactics, and drive and execute the implementation of marketing efforts. You are passionate about connecting with and understanding customers and use the gained knowledge to define target personas and messaging for focus geographies. You show a strong desire to test new marketing approaches, bringing both creativity and strong analytical skills to this pursuit. Creativity, customer focus, ability to think strategically, leadership skills, and relentless drive for results are critical to achieve success.
As the leader of the marketing team, you will be responsible for the overall planning, organization, follow-up and professional development of the team members. Key responsibilities cover:
- Creation of marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Marketing budget management
- Leadership of the marketing team members and their development
- Lead generation
- Brand management
- Product marketing
- Corporate communication: PR, web, social media
- Creation of marketing materials to support the sales process
- Local/Field marketing activities, events
- Social media management
- Selection and management of external marketing partners
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing
- Master’s degree in marketing, business administration or similar required
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Practical experience in B2B marketing is required, technology or AEC industry is a plus
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and spoken English and at least one other language of our key markets (Dutch, French, German or Czech)
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office and travel opportunities
- Package of extra-legal benefits, company car, next to an attractive base salary
- Significant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
- Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position? Get in touch with HR (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a cup of coffee at our office in Herk-de-Stad.