Looking for a job that combines your communicative and commercial skills, innovative technology, design and analysis to ultimately delight engineers by helping them create their best structural designs? If so, meet SCIA and have a look at what our customers create with our software.
- The role involves working with colleagues to identify and develop new business opportunities with potential customers and existing users within your region.
- The successful applicant will hunt for leads, nurture qualified leads, be able to demonstrate the value of our product, schedule demos by sales engineers, issue quotes and negotiate and close deals.
- SCIA has determined that the key to a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with our clients is the successful adoption and continuous use of our products. Hence the ISR needs to be able to encourage customers to take advantage of online resources and paid training to generate the maximum value from using SCIA products.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Qualify the opportunity and profile the account
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives/pre-sales for effective product demos and business meetings at customer locations
- Handle objections, formulate and shape best fit proposals and price quotations
- Follow up, close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Document all activities in CRM
- Participate in the development of sales pipeline and forecasts
- Attend and participate in Sales Team meetings
- At least 2 years’ experience with similar business responsibilities, preferably in software product sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and willing to make calls all day long
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with MS Dynamics or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong administrative skills
- BA/BS degree or or equivalent expertise accumulated through relevant training and experience
What we offer
Become part of an ambitious team within a growing and international organization. An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with your motivation for this function.