Inside Sales Employee (UK – Benelux)
Looking for a job that combines your communicative and commercial skills, within a company with a dynamic and international work environment? If so, meet SCIA and become part of our sales team! As our new inside sales member you’ll be striving to expand and reinforce our business opportunities in the UK and/or Benelux.
- The role involves working with colleagues to identify and develop new business opportunities with potential customers and existing users within your region.
- The successful applicant will hunt for leads, nurture qualified leads, be able to demonstrate the value of our product, schedule demos by sales engineers, issue quotes and negotiate and close deals.
- SCIA has determined that the key to a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with our clients is the successful adoption and continuous use of our products. Hence the ISR needs to be able to encourage customers to take advantage of online resources and paid training to generate the maximum value from using SCIA products.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- You can understand your highly-educated customers needs and requirements by asking the right questions
- Qualify the opportunity and profile the account
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives/pre-sales for effective product demos and business meetings at customer locations
- Handle objections, formulate and shape best fit proposals and price quotations
- Follow up, close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Document all activities in CRM
- Participate in the development of sales pipeline and forecasts
- Attend and participate in Sales Team meetings
- At least 2 years’ experience with similar business responsibilities, preferably in software product sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and willing to make calls all day long
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with MS Dynamics or similar CRM (optional)
- You are fluent in your communication, both speaking and writing
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong administrative skills
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent expertise accumulated through relevant training and experience
- Depending on the market you serve you are native Dutch/French or English or you master these languages 100%.
- You rely on your team spirit and your can-do mentality to overcome the challenges along the way
You'll get a lot of freedom to make the job your own
What we offer
Become part of an ambitious and fun team within a growing and international organization. An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, group insurance). We encourage our employees to develop themselves through a wide range of training and development opportunities. We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. Our office in Herk-de-Stad is easy to reach and you will never get stuck in traffic. We plan a move of our offices to the Corda Campus, Hasselt by the end of this calendar year.
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.