INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The International Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, engagement, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
He/She is responsible for hiring, training, and monitoring employees as well as making sure that the needs of the organization are met. Administer employee recreation and welfare services and deal with grievances and disputes.
She/He supports and advices Management on all HR related issues and develops – in line with the vision and strategy – a coherent HR management that strikes a great balance between hard and soft HR practices.
- Setting up, implementing and maintaining the HR Strategy of SCIA by translating the corporate vision and strategy into concrete policies and guidelines, where possible global. This in close collaboration with the CEO and the entire Management team and with respect to local legislation.
- Manage an effective and efficient recruitment and selection process, guaranteeing to recruit the best possible candidates, fitting the culture and able to collaborate to achieve the corporate objectives. This in respect with the developed policies and budget. In this he/she supports the line managers in their recruiting activities.
- Final responsibility regarding a correct personnel Administration management. Salary administration, social legislation, etc. Develop and maintain clear policies and systems (including E-HR) regarding absences, bonusses and compensation to guarantee internal and external honesty and correctness and never lead to dissatisfaction of involved employees.
- Coach all employees in their individual development path, guaranteeing as well the employability of all SCIA employees, as guaranteeing that needed skills and competences are continuously assessed and further developed in line with the company objectives and with respect of the foreseen budget.
- Assist the CEO in corporate communication issues aiming to support a motivating and open culture where all employees give and receive constructive feedback at all levels in the importance of the organization. This as well intra- as inter departmental. This includes all events related to team building and/or CSR.
- Comply with local and international legal requirements by studying new legislation and advising management on necessary actions.
- Strong communication skills
- Autonomous and team worker
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail
- Proactive and creative thinking
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to maintain confidential information and exercise discretion
- Familiar with the laws, labor market, hour, and wage regulations
Profound knowledge of HR and management tools (leadership, communication, team work, etc.) to help SCIA in the best way to engage its workforce and realize its objectives.
- Team player
- Creative and willing to learn
- Empathetic and caring
- Clear communicator, good listener
- Experience in working with highly skilled Knowledge Workers
- Reasonable knowledge of Social legislation, and willing to maintain and develop this knowledge
- Operational knowledge of Payroll Administration. Nice to Have: knowledge ACERTA and link e-HR system AFAS
- Managerial skills
- Minimal 7-10 years of experience within HR department
- Master’s Degree required, preferably in human resources or business-related field
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position? Get in touch with HR (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a cup of coffee at our office in Herk-de-Stad.