Marketing Coordinator Germany
In this role, as local marketeer you will contribute to your market growth by building, implementing, measuring, learning and optimizing the marketing plan for Germany. You know what your market and customers require and how to optimize the performance of spend to execute the right programs that drive brand awareness & build the pipeline. This you will do in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team & other stakeholders & in alignment with the marketing strategy.
The successful candidate has demonstrated a strong ability to plan marketing tactics and drive the implementation of marketing efforts across channels (online/offline). You have a passion for connecting with and understanding customers. Your creativity, teamwork, customer focus and drive for results will be critical to your success in this role.
What will you be doing?
- You will support the development & implementation of the marketing activities for your market, in line with sales & growth objectives for Germany with a strong focus in first instance on brand awareness and in line with the global marketing plan
- You coordinate a broad scope of marketing activities/campaigns, including media & PR, events, market research, ad words, online / social advertising, …always in close cross-functional collaboration with the other designated functions within the marketing team
- You work closely with other brands of the Nemetschek Group to create & execute joint-marketing efforts
- You work closely with the Biz Development manager to increase awareness and usage of our software at universities and student level by creating & executing Academic sponsorships/programs
- You work with local Industry organizations to drive brand awareness & visibility
- Create, maintain and analyze pipeline & campaign dashboards in Marketo
- You regularly report on campaign success / KPI’s and business contribution in collaboration with campaign, product marketing & events.
- In-country translation & review: responsible for translations, reviewing & validating translated materials
- You become/are the expert for your market: you understand the market & customer needs and feed these insights back to ensure the countries future performance
- As local marketeer you need to have a deep understanding of the market & customers so therefore you have also regularly customer interactions
- You will manage the marketing budget assigned to you in collaboration with the Marketing Director
Build internal & external advocacy in collaboration with content & social media to grow content engagement across SCIA’s brand publishing
- You hold a degree in Marketing and have a minimum of 5 experience within B-to-B marketing
- High-level of fluency in spoken and written English and German
- Experience in media & pr channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to get the job done
- Passion for understanding audiences and journeys
- Experienced in working with a variety of marketing technical systems, including marketing automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot ..) and CRM is a plus
- You combine a positive personality with a team-oriented, structured and results driven attitude
- Experience with working across geographically dispersed teams and colleagues
Experience (or affinity) in the construction sector is a plus
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office opportunity
- Package of extra-legal benefits
Bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department via Ina Wouters, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org .