If you are enthusiastic about software and structural engineering, and always willing to innovate, you’ll feel at home at SCIA. Everyone in the team shares the same passion. We stimulate your urge to work things out, keep discovering and innovating. Our teams are invested in making SCIA even more successful and more importantly are having fun doing so. Don’t worry if you don’t have a lot of experience yet, we provide a creative environment with lots of learning opportunities and trainings.
As a Product Owner you will join the Product Team, which has main goal to translate the company’s strategy together with the feedback & trends for the markets into an overall product roadmap for our product SCIA Engineer and this as well for the short term, as for the long term. This is a cross-departmental role and involves close contacts with customers, sales, marketing, finance and development, spread over the world with a main focus in Europe.
You will become responsible for a part of the software with as biggest feature all the calculation options inside SCIA Engineer. You’ll join a motivated and dynamic team and become part of SCIA with its open culture and great work environment.
- Provide vision, strategy and direction towards the product team & the management team
- Gain deep understanding of customer experience
- Work closely with the development team to deliver value
- Drive product launch in cooperation with marketing, sales and executives
- Represent SCIA by visiting customers to solicit feedback on products and services
- Define the go-to-market strategy and provide a clear product positioning for all markets and buyers, and target customers
- Give an understanding towards the Sales and Customer Connect Team about the vision and decisions within the product team
- Understand the needs coming from the customers, as well from Sales and Customer Connect Team
What will you be doing?
- Look at markets and competitors and customer trends to understand where to focus on for the future
- Gather all feedback and based on data, create a short & long term vision about your part of the product
- Create the complete roadmap for SCIA Engineer together with the whole Product Team, consisting of the Director Product & Design and the other Product Owners
- Understand the pain points from our customer and go for a future for SCIA Engineer focusing on a great customer Experience
- Be the connection between all departments within SCIA to explain the future for SCIA Engineer
- Create business plans to support the product strategy
- You have a masters degree in Construction Engineering
- Communicative with sufficient oral and writing skills in English, additional European languages are a plus
- Spontaneously, friendly, customer oriented with good communication skills
- Open mind and good listener
- Team player
- Strategic Thinking
What we offer
- Become part of an ambitious and fun team within a growing and international organization. You will travel frequently for work to meet our customers and the colleagues.
- We encourage our employees to develop themselves through a wide range of training and development opportunities. So don’t feel discouraged if you don’t have a lot of experience yet.
- We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and this together with an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position? Get in touch with our HR department via Dagmar Králová, firstname.lastname@example.org.