Qt Front-End Developer
We are looking for an experienced Qt front-end developer. You will play a pivotal role in our strategic program through which we redesign and redevelop the UX/UI of our core product, SCIA Engineer.
You are part of a self-sufficient and dedicated project team consisting of a product and project manager, UX/UI designers, front-end and back-end developers, lead architect, etc.
You collaborate closely, side-by-side, with our lead architect and an additional front-end developer. You contribute to extend our UI framework and CAD/CAE GUI components.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Technical design and documentation (of extensions) of SCIA Engineer’s new UI framework in line with the application architecture and non-functional requirements (performance, resilience, extensibility, etc.);
- Qt framework development compliant with the technical design (framework developments may include user settings, policy system, configurable UI components and related UX behaviors);
- Close collaboration with UX/UI designers to understand and review/align the application-specific GUI requirements and to build on the outputs of QT Design Studio;
- Qt front-end development making use of the UI framework to develop application-specific GUI components
- Produce high-quality designs and code compliant with SCIA’s guidelines and adopting software engineer best practices.
Experience and skills
- Software engineer with at least 7 years of experience in business application development on Windows desktop (back-end and front-end development)
- Be familiar with front-end frameworks
- Hands-on experience in front-end development using Qt technologies (Qt, Qwt, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in back-end development using C++
- Outstanding analytical, design and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills with an ability to talk to other software engineers, architect as well as UX/UI designers
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Master degree in computer science or engineering
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office opportunity
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary
- Bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
You can choose to join our team in our office in Prague (CZ), Brno (CZ) or Herk-de-Stad (BE)
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with Mrs. Dagmar Králová at email@example.com.