Qt Front-End Developer – Software Engineer
We are looking for an Qt front-end developer. You will play an important role in our strategic program through which we redesign and redevelop the UX/UI of our core product, SCIA Engineer.
You are part of a dedicated project team consisting of a product and project manager, UX/UI designers, front-end and back-end developers and software architect.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Technical design and documentation (of extensions) of SCIA Engineer’s new UI framework in line with the application architecture and non-functional requirements (performance, resilience, extensibility, etc.);
- Qt framework development compliant with the technical design (framework developments may include user settings, policy system, configurable UI components and related UX behaviors);
- Close collaboration with UX/UI designers to understand and review/align the application-specific GUI requirements and to build on the outputs of QT Design Studio;
- Qt front-end development making use of the UI framework to develop application-specific GUI components;
- Produce high-quality designs and code compliant with SCIA’s guidelines and adopting software engineer best practices.
Experience and skills
- Software engineer with an experience in business application development on Windows desktop (back-end and front-end development)
- Be familiar with front-end frameworks
- Hands-on experience in front-end development using Qt technologies (Qt, QML, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in back-end development using C++
- Knowledge of .NET framework would be your advantage
- Outstanding analytical, design and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with an ability to talk to other software engineers, architect as well as UX/UI designers
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Master degree in computer science or engineering or corresponding experience and knowledge
What we offer
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office opportunity
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary
- Bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with Mrs. Dagmar Králová at email@example.com.