Sales Account Manager
Looking for a career that combines innovative technology, design and analysis to ultimately delight engineers by helping them create their best structural designs? If so, meet SCIA and have a look at what our customers create with our software.
This role is specific for France and the goal is to work together with your colleagues to accelerate SCIA growth in the French market through promoting and selling CAE and BIM solutions of SCIA’s portfolio.
The Sales Account Manager is a key sales role that sells directly to customers and prospects in the assigned territory. Overall goal is to grow the business within the territory to meet/exceed yearly financial and business objectives. This role manages direct opportunities and drives sales for the Construction Engineering industry to fulfill customer needs. The individual leads the selling process, engages appropriate resources from SCIA, hunts new business and closes deals while executing strong business practices.
Duties and attributes for the role
- Report to the Sales Manager Europe based in SCIA’s headquarters in Belgium.
- Achieve assigned sales budgets and provide regular forecasts for assigned territory utilizing CRM as required by Sales Management.
- Strengthen SCIA’s presence in the territory by developing existing accounts and prospecting actively.
- Identify and develop business opportunities in a market with high potential.
- Autonomy and flexibility to organize your work, technical engineers to support your presentations and negotiations, IT tools and modern marketing to manage your business.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer with multiple relationships created across the business
- Harness and develop expert knowledge of the Structural Engineering industry
- Help drive market demand and combine the challenges of SMEs while being supported by a large group that makes you benefit from its experience, its teams and its infrastructure.
- Responsible, together with the team, to propose and execute a sales plan for his/her region including local sales and marketing actions.
- Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering or similar professional experience
- Combination of technical and entrepreneurial skills
- Demonstrated experience in selling to B2B high-value and high-tech is a plus
- A proven track-record in managing and growing customers
- Reliability, commitment on the medium and long term
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commercial sensitivity and strength of conviction
- Team spirit
- Fluency in French and English
What we offer
Become part of an ambitious team with highly educated engineers within a growing and international organization. An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits and a company car.
Please use the form below to send us your resume or contact email@example.com for more information.