Software Engineer C++
You will be a member of an application development team focused on designing and developing SCIA Engineer product enhancements following the product roadmap and use case specifications. These developments are done in a way that confirms product quality and demonstrates craftsmanship.
Our development teams adopt Kanban as agile software development approach, lean practices to achieve flow efficiency and continuous improvements.
Main areas of responsibilities
1. Product development with premium quality
- Close collaboration with functional analysts to review requirements, perform an impact analysis and complexity estimation
- Design and development of new or enhanced user stories
- Implementation of unit and integration tests
- Design and code review
- Continuous integration
2. Knowledge sharing and improvements
- Actively participate in the internal training and knowledge sharing events within the software engineering community and across the organization.
- Initiate and contribute to continuous improvement events
3. Customer services support
- 3rd line support for issues from customer services respecting the target SLAs
- Collaborate with customer services to get the new product version ready for external release.
Your experience and technical know-how
- Experience in programming and algorithmizing of engineering tasks
- Advanced knowledge C++ and object-oriented programming
- Excellent design skills including OO design and the application of design patterns
- Experience with development in Visual Studio
- Knowledge of STL, MFC, 3D graphics, ATL, COM appreciated
- Knowledge of analytical geometry
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinking and problem solving
- Team player
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- University degree or equivalent experience (Bachelor)
What we offer
- Be part of an international company with product leadership in Europe and a strong financial backing of our parent company Nemetschek.
- Package of extralegal benefits next to attractive base salary
- Relevant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
- Personal development plan supported offering possibilities for personal growth and a successful career path.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation for this function or submit us the filled out form beneath.