Software Engineer Continuous Integration (CI/CD) C#, C++, SQL, DevOps
The SCIA Development team is now looking for a skilled software engineer (C#, C++) to join our team. You will have the possibility to develop the tools for a world known software for structural engineers. You will be part of experienced and friendly team where you can apply your knowledge, enthusiasm for programming and craftsmanship.
You will be a member of the Continuous Integration and Delivery Team with a focus on automating and optimising the build and deploy process. Your mission is to provide application development teams with fast feedback about their code quality and to accelerate the product release frequency. This mission is critical in our journey to strengthen our product leadership position.
Main areas of responsibility
1. Continuous Integration and Automation Delivery Pipeline
- Automate the build and delivery process
- Develop and configure the necessary infrastructure and software for automated testing on various levels (unit, integration, acceptance, performance, etc.)
- Support of the merging process of new developments that are quality approved
2. Knowledge Sharing and Improvements
- Actively participate in the internal training and knowledge sharing events within the software engineering community and across the organization.
- Initiate and contribute to continuous improvement and the growth into a mature DevOps
Experience and technical know-how:
- Agile software development practices (Kanban system)
- OO design and design patterns
- Programming languages (incl. C++, C#)
- Programming skills in different scripting languages for automating Build processes
- Working knowledge of relational database management system (SQL knowledge is an advantage)
- Proficient with build automation
- Proficient with source code management systems
- Proficient with test automation
- Familiar with DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinking and problem solving
- Results oriented
- Team player
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- University degree or equivalent experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation for this function or submit us the filled out form beneath.