Student Internship - C++ Programmer
Are you a student? Do you like programming in C++ and do you want to learn something new? Then try an internship at SCIA and join the development of the SCIA Engineer software that helps design many interesting buildings around us.
Who are we searching for?
- Students of IT universities in their last year of study
- Students who like teamwork and informal working environment
- Passionate C++ software engineers who want to work on a meaningful product
What do you require?
- Knowledge of C++ and experience from school projects
- OOP thinking
- Knowledge of Visual Studio environment
- Important is also a good written and spoken English and a team spirit
What we offer
- Paid commercial practice during your study (full-time during summer or half-time during the school year, based on your availability)
- Trainings and leading by one of our experienced software engineers
- We will support you in the growth of your knowledge
- Experience with development tools and agile practices
- Possible full time job offer, carrier growth
- Team activities
- Recommendation on LinkedIn
Are you interested?
Please send to us your contact information and your CV to speed-up whole process.
Or you can directly call or write to Mrs Dagmar Kralova (phone: +420 603 289 700, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If your expectations meet ours, we will ask you to do a small programming homework which will show your skills. Your work will be evaluated within 5 working days by one of our team leaders and you will always receive the feedback from us. If we like your solution, you will be invited for a personal interview.