Teamleader Inside Sales
We are looking for an energetic, creative and enthusiastic person to lead the inside sales team on a daily basis. The purpose of the internal sales team is to support our Account managers by setting up appointments with prospects, supporting the sales cycle with offers and making remote sales.
The role involves leading and working with colleagues to identify and develop new business opportunities with potential customers and existing users.
He/she will hunt for leads, nurtures qualified leads, is able to demonstrate the value of our product, schedules demos by sales engineers, issues quotes and negotiate and close deals.
- Define the team’s objectives, structure their approach and priorities.
- Manage the people on a daily basis
- Identify systems and process improvements to increase overall sales efficiency.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Qualify the opportunity and profile the account
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives/pre-sales for effective product demos and business meetings at customer locations
- Handle objections, formulate and shape best fit proposals and price quotations
- Follow up, close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Document all activities in CRM
- Participate in the development of sales pipeline and forecasts
Attend and participate in Sales Team meetings
Qualifications & Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent expertise accumulated through relevant training and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience with similar business responsibilities, preferably in software product sales
- A previous experience in leading a telesales team is an asset.
Track record of over-achieving quota
Technical Competencies (know-how and ability to apply)
- Strong phone presence and willing to make calls all day long
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with MS Dynamics or similar CRM
- Strong administrative skills
Experience with working across geographically dispersed teams and colleagues
Key Competencies/Personal attributes
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Teamwork: Be able to develop effective collaborations with multiple people and groups within SCIA
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Self-drive and initiative
- Able to work independently
What we offer
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office
- Package of extra-legal benefits (health + group insurance, meal voucher), next to an attractive base salary
- Significant bonus program linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.