Coming soon! Scia Concrete Section 2.1
This fast & transparent tool to check any reinforced concrete section has been improved in many areas based on the feedback from the users.
The most visible changes are:
- A more user-friendly user interface
- Nicer layout of the output with e.g. a one A4 summary-page
- Design of reinforcement (on top of checks) is now available!
For the user, the new features mean more possibilities, a faster learning curve, more productivity and a perfect-looking calculation report in one click!
Other improvements include:
- Updated Eurocode National Annexes
- Member type selection (beam/column): if a column is slender, then the internal forces are automatically recalculated
- Added torsion checks
- Added full interaction of shear + torsion + normal force + bending moments
- NA and user-defined limit of crack width for the SLS check
- Added deflection check taking into account creep and cracking
- Design of longitudinal reinforcement acc. to ULS (bending)
- Design of shear reinforcement acc. to ULS (bending)
- Full design->check workflow: the designed reinforcement can be used in the checks and even edited.