SCIA obtains renewal of the group's ISO 9001:2008 certification, valid until 2018
SCIA has obtained the renewal of certification for its internal quality assurance system according to ISO 9001:2008.
Since 2001, each employee, from the a junior software developer to the CEO, is required to take and pass tests pertaining to the processes, policies, and procedures in their area of responsibility.
The scope of supply:
- SCIA offers standard software on structural modelling, analysis, design and detailing for engineering consultants and contractors, industry and governmental offices.
- SCIA distributes productivity tools for technicians and engineering.
- SCIA offers training, consultancy and advice on Scia products and Scia product related processes.
The certificate concerns below mentioned organisations and sites:
- SCIA nv - Industrieweg 1007 - 3540 Herk-de-Stad, Belgium
- SCIA Nederland BV - Kroonpark 10 - 6831 GV Arnhem, The Netherlands
- SCIA sarI - Centre d'Affaires, 29 Grand'Rue, 59100 Roubaix, France
- SCIA s.r.o. - Slavièkova 1 a, 638 00 Brno, Czech Republic
- SCIA s.r.o. - Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha, Czech Republic
- SCIA s.r.o. - Murgašova 1298/16, 010 01 Žilina, Slovakia
- SCIA do Brasil Software Ltda - Rua Or. Luiz Migliano 1986 - sala 702, CEP 05711-001, SAO PAULO, Brazil
Our Quality Management System contributes significantly to the continuous improvement of our processes, procedures and client satisfaction.