Alberti Ingénieurs SA
The engineering office was founded in 1959 by Justin and Jacques Alberti. Patrick Alberti joined the family company in 1987 and currently managed it since 2003. The company has been ISO 9001 certified since 2000.
The Alberti Ingénieurs SA team (composed by engineers, technicians, draftsmen, accountants and secretaries) has shown for decades its ability to realise any type of construction projects from the simple to the most complicated, continuously listening to their clients, searching for efficiency and rationality while respecting sustainability criteria.