Provides a full design procedure according to EC2 and EC8 and has all the features to design a new R/C building with or without complex cores.
ECtools Basic includes:
- Full design procedure according to EC2 and EC8
- Design of R/C linear elements
- Design of R/C shell elements for walls
- Separate editor for RC walls which includes all the specific characteristics (edge columns, minimum dimensions etc)
- Section designer NOUS which permits the design of arbitrary complex R/C wall or column sections using Scia Engineer analysis results (3D integration of shell element stresses to Internal forces of the complex section)
- Current European Concrete and Seismic code (EC2 and EC8).
- Shear capacity design
- Joints capacity design
- Torsional response checks
- Check for avoiding capacity design of joints
- Storey displacements and drifts checks
- Calculation of seismic joint with adjacent buildings
- Check for P-Delta effects