- Fast assessment and verification of individual sections in the structure.
- Optimisation of reinforcement for safe and economical design.
- Clear and transparent calculation report.
- Selection of a typical cross-section shape: rectangle, circle, T, I, rectangle with rounded corners.
- Manual definition of a general shape of the cross-section.
- Templates of reinforcement for typical cross-section shapes: rectangle, circle, T, I, rectangle with rounded corners.
- Free input of reinforcement for cross-sections of a general shape.
- Shear + torsion
- Detailing provisions
- Capacity – response (ULS) - This check evaluates stresses and strains in the concrete and reinforcement.
- Capacity - interaction diagram (ULS) - The resistance of the section is calculated using the 3D interaction diagram.
- Shear + torsion (ULS) - The interaction of shear and torsion and is evaluated.
- Detailing provisions (ULS) - The detailing provision as stipulated in EC EN 1992-1-1 are checked.
- Stress limitation (SLS) - Cracks in the cross-section (for short term load) are evaluated. The calculation is based on the stress-strain distribution.
- Crack width (SLS) - Cracking forces for an uncracked section are calculated and the limit value of the crack width is determined.
- Deflection (SLS) - Deflections are determined based on the long-term stiffness and curvature under total load. Also deflection limits are calculated.
- Comprehensive and transparent calculation report.
- Optional level of detail – from a summary table to in-depth coverage of the whole calculation.
- References to code-clauses applied in individual calculation steps.
- Easy verification of the process and results.
- The final calculation report can be exported to MS Word.
- The report can be also saved as an image and included in other applications.
The documentation is integrated in the application and can be shown in a separate window.