SCIA Design Forms & SCIA Concrete Section
The latest installation files of SCIA Design Forms (SDF) and SCIA Concrete Section (SCS) can be found in the table below.
For more information you can access our forum or a license installation guide.
If you wish to link SDF to SCIA Engineer (to use open checks), then we advise to use corresponding versions of SCIA Engineer and SDF (for example: v15.2).
- A 30-day trial is automatically started on first launch (for both SDF and SCS). No additional action is required to start the trial version.
- The software is activated with a license key (format = XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX).
- To buy a license, contact our sales department.
- No USB key is necessary to activate this key, and you can chose wether you use it as stand-alone or as server license.
- The license key will be configured by SCIA (according to your request) to unlock certain parts.
- You need 1 key per license. For example: to place 3 licenses on a server, you will need to activate 3 different keys on the server.
|Contact sales department|
|SCIA Design Forms description|
|Fact Sheet: SCIA Design Forms - User|
|Fact Sheet: SCIA Design Forms - Builder|
|Fact Sheet: SCIA Concrete Section|
|How to link SDF with SCIA Engineer|