SCIA Engineer - Engineering Report (1/2 day)
Advanced training - Engineering Report
During this course, the use of the ‘Engineering Report’ module is explained by means of some examples allowing you to make your own professional output document after the training. Both new and experienced users will get answers to questions such as:
- How can I customize the visual style in the report?
- In what way can I customize the header and footer?
- How can I add different elements and regenerate the report?
- What methods are available to add and edit images?
- What are the possibilities to export the report?
What knowledge will you obtain?
Since SCIA Engineer 2013 is the efficiency and speed for producing and editing a document significantly increased. In group, under the supervision of a Customer Service Engineer, will be discovered what the benefits are that the Engineering Report has to offer to the user:
- Simply and efficiently compile a report whereby both internal and external data, results tables and drawings can be used.
- You will not only discover how you can obtain a nice layout, but also how to draw up a structured calculation report.
- Eventually, the export possibilities in different output formats will be discussed.
To guarantee the interaction between the trainer and the participants, the course is given for a small group of up to 8 people.
During this course, the following topics will be discussed in detail:
- How can you enter and edit a table of contents, header and/or footer?
- How can you customize the layout of the Engineering Report?
- Input and edit free texts, tables and calculation results
- Entering and editing images (from SCIA Engineer and external)
- How is the Engineering Report updated as the model in SCIA Engineer has changed?
- Define chapters and automatically generate chapters
- Creating and using templates
- Practical ‘tips and tricks’ to efficiently and quickly make a report
- Output options (PDF, PDF 3D, Word, Excel, …)
Syllabus & Hand-outs
All participants will receive a syllabus at the start of the course containing the practical examples and exercises which will be discussed in detail during the training.
Since the Engineering Report is a new tool to create a document, this training is intended for both new and experienced users.
Each participant will receive an official SCIA Engineer “Engineering Report” certificate at the end of the training, signed by the trainer.
Disclaimer: The content of the training may be modified without notification (11/2015).