Seismic Calculation with SCIA Engineer (Online)
Seismic Calculation with SCIA Engineer (Online training) (2 x 1/2 days)
This training is aimed at advanced users of the software and allows to acquire, in 2x half-days, the knowledge required to perform seismic analysis of structures in SCIA Engineer.
The training will be based on a typical example of a concrete multi-storey building. The model will be sent to participants before the training so that they can follow with the trainer.
This training is for new users or for users who would like to refresh their knowledge.
What knowledge will you obtain?
Our trainer will show you all the steps necessary to perform a seismic analysis in a fast and accurate way. The points discussed during this training are:
- Differences between static and dynamic analysis;
- Compute structural vibration frequencies and modes;
- Perform seismic response spectrum analysis ;
- Perform equivalent lateral forces analysis ;
- Tools for stiffness and mass alteration;
Day 1 (14pm to 17:30pm)
- Introduction to Dynamic Analysis
- Working with Masses and Stiffness
- Modal Analysis
- Improved Reduced System for Modal Analysis
Day 2 (14pm to 17:30pm)
- Seismic Response Spectrum Analysis
- Equivalent Lateral Forces Analysis
- Storey-based results and Integration members ul>
The training is provided by an experienced engineer from SCIA's Customer Service Department. In order to ensure interaction between the participants and the trainer, the training is given for a small group up to 10 people.
Each participant will use the software during the training and puts directly into practice the different aspects addressed with individual exercises. At the end of the training, you will have the necessary knowledge for an efficient and autonomous use of the topics covered.