Scia Concrete Section v1.0
Scia Concrete Section is a new application for checking reinforced concrete cross-sections.
Easy to use, quick to produce results, it has all the power to solve complex cases as well. See it for yourself!
Based on the Scia Design Forms technology, it is highly interactive, very intuitive to use and provides a detailed insight in the behavior of the cross-section.
During the webinar, we will demonstrate:
- How to define the material and section shape
- How the reinforcement is defined in the section
- How to enter the internal forces for the various combinations
- Which checks are currently supported at ULS and SLS
- How the transparent output reacts instantly to all changes
All the checks are supported for both standard cross-section geometries and arbitrary shapes, subject to normal force, biaxial bending and/or biaxial shear force.
Powered by advanced algorithms in the background, the user interface is kept simple and intuitive, requiring only a minimal amount of data from the user. An overview table with the result for each check (pass or fail) is available at all times, while the particular checks can be presented at a level of detail chosen by the user.
Supported languages are: English, German, French, Dutch, Czech and Slovak.
You can also review this webinar directly in YouTube...