Webinar: New SCIA Engineer 16 - a huge update, customer driven (English Only)
SCIA Engineer 16 is here! It brings a vast number of enhancements, new extensions and many modifications that streamline throughout the whole engineering workflow of a project. More than 350 updates and new features mark a dramatic advancement in usability.
During this free webinar we will illustrate many new features and enhancements, such as:
- Much faster, transparent and more comprehensive design of concrete beams, columns and ribs
- A new “Section check” tool for detailed analysis of a concrete section
- Expanded composite beam design for both AISC and EN1994
- Seismic concrete frame and shear wall design to US codes
- Various improvements for meshing & advanced analysis
- And much more...
About the Speaker
Ben Follett, PE is a Structural Engineer with SCIA Inc., a Nemetschek Company, where he helps engineering firms streamline and integrate their 3D engineering workflows.
Want to know more about SCIA Engineer release 16?
Thursday, June 2nd 2016.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDT