SCIA Concrete Section
The latest installation of SCIA Design Forms (SDF) and SCIA Concrete Section (SCS) can be found in the table below.
Please note that each setup will install both SCIA Design Forms and SCIA Concrete Section.
|SCIA Design Forms 15.2
SCIA Concrete Section 15.2
|English||English (or in pdf)||SDF v15.2.122|
- A 30-day trial is automatically started on first launch (for both SDF and SCS). No additional action is required to start the trial version.
- The software is activated with a license key (format = XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX).
- To buy a license, contact our sales department.
- No USB key is necessary to activate this key, and you can chose wether you use it as stand-alone or as server license.
- The license key will be configured by SCIA (according to your request) to unlock certain parts.
- You need 1 key per license. For example: to place 3 licenses on a server, you will need to activate 3 different keys on the server.
|Contact sales department|
|SCIA Design Forms description|
|Fact Sheet: SCIA Design Forms - User|
|Fact Sheet: SCIA Design Forms - Builder|
|Fact Sheet: SCIA Concrete Section|
|How to link SDF with SCIA Engineer|