Account Manager UK
We are hiring an Account Manager for the UK. As a sales account manager you will be prospecting and creating new customers, finding new opportunities, analyzing potential customer needs, advising & answering their sales questions and closing sales contracts, in order to participate to achievement of the company annual-, mid- and long-term revenue objectives and to optimize the relationship with SCIA.
What will you be doing?
- The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to reach his yearly quota/sales target that is part of the annual objective of the company.
- He/she works on an assigned market segment with a defined product portfolio. Depending on the experience, there can be additional responsibilities (like revenue, named major/international accounts or vertical market segments).
- The Account Manager works out an annual organizational plan for sales and local marketing activities in his/her region that will lead to the expected results (sales objectives). Once the plan is agreed with his/her line manager, the Account Manager will undertake the necessary actions to realize the plan (eventually with help of other sales colleagues and departments).
- The Account manager is responsible to prospect and follow up all incoming leads to find new opportunities for extra software licenses and/or services in order to develop business according to the company objectives for his/her region. He/she will deploy his/her sales skills to work out the opportunities and convert them to sales.
- The Account manager is the ambassador of SCIA. In this role, he is responsible to maintain a long-term relationship with the clients he/she is responsible for at the best quality level to ensure they keep giving trust and loyalty to SCIA. He/she listens to each client to gain an understanding of their individualized needs in order to direct them to the appropriate product or service. It is important for the account manager to manage the expectations of his/her clients and to solve eventual conflicts with clients.
- The Account Manager also identifies new sales opportunities (up-selling and cross-selling) at existing accounts in his market segment.
- The Account manager gives convincing technical sales presentations to technical directors and/or (depending to experience) high-level executives where he/she is capable to position SCIA product versus competition and according to SCIA’s strategy and core values. He/she brings all needed information to the client/prospect and presents SCIA solution in a way the contact can clearly identify the benefits for his company, providing him higher and differentiating value proposition, referring to the identified needs/pains and their solution.
- The Account Manager provides a punctual administration to, on one hand, allow the management to monitor the actions and predict their outcome and, on the other hand, build up an history for the client/prospect that can be found back at any moment in the CRM system.
- He/she takes care that all data related to clients/prospects are up-to-date and registers all relevant activities (calls, visiting reports, emails …) related to a client/prospect in the CRM system. He/she also registers and update the detected opportunities in the CRM system in order to be able to deduct a reliable forecast on regular base.
The Account Manager will need to have several technical, sales and soft skills to be able to manage the job successfully.
The job demands a combination of technical and entrepreneurial skills, with due respect of the company core values: Craftsmanship, Innovation, Customer First, Results Oriented, Walk the Talk.
Hard & Job Specific Skills
- Technical knowledge in structural engineering to be able to identify customer’s pains, understand customer’s business and needs, give general presentations of the products and advise them the best solutions (master degree)
- Solid presentation skills (speaking clearly and confidently, being able to give sales presentations to executive levels)
- Sales skills from which ability of closing deals
Languages: excellent in German + good level of English
- Very good oral and written communication
- Organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Relationship and trust building
- Result oriented
- Active listening
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office opportunity
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary
- Significant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path.
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department via Ina Wouters, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org .