Customer Service Engineer
Are you a creative team player and interested in a job that combines software and structural engineering? Then we are looking for you to join our customer-oriented team!
As a Customer Service Engineer you will assist the company with technical support, presentations and demonstrations about our design software SCIA Engineer towards our international customers.
You will become an expert of our software while providing services to customers through trainings and after sales support.
- Help our customers with technical support by phone and e-mail
- Learn more about the theoretical calculations in practice
- Give trainings for small and big groups
- Help the sales team with demonstrations about the program for new customers
- Consultancy for our customers about all kinds of calculations
- Willing to travel, mostly within Czech and Slovak Republic
- Contact our international customers about their questions and remarks
- Search for a solution for all kinds of questions for customers
- Perform hand calculations in order to proof the correctness of the calculations
- In house or at customer site
- Basic, detailed and theoretical trainings about calculating reinforcement, performing a steel code check, …
- Custom made trainings
- At events about the new improvements
- Demo’s for sales
- Webinars about special features within SCIA Engineer
- Consultancy for our customers about all kind of calculations
- Travel mostly in Czech and Slovak republic, occasionally to the rest of Europe
- Give trainings in Czech/Slovak, English
- Assist development by transferring customer demands, bugs and make some suggestions about new features
- You have a master degree in Construction Engineering
- You have advanced knowledge of structural engineering
- You have advanced knowledge of a structural analysis software (SCIA Engineer etc.)
- Experience in calculation of constructions min. 1-2 years
- You like to explain things and give presentations
- Communicative with sufficient oral and writing skills in Czech or Slovak and English. Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Friendly, customer oriented
What we offer
Become part of an ambitious team with highly educated engineers within a growing and international organization. An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with Mrs. Dagmar Králová at email@example.com.