Customer Service Engineer/Architect (CAD/BIM)
If you can stare at tall buildings wondering how it stands up, you’ll feel at home at SCIA. We stimulate your urge to work things out, keep discovering and innovating.
As a Customer Service Engineer you will help our customers with technical know-how, assist them with tech support and give presentations about our design software Allplan in the Benelux. You’ll join a motivated and dynamic team and become part of SCIA with its open culture and great work environment.
- Help our customers with technical support
- Learn more about CAD and BIM in practice
- Give trainings
- Help the sales team with demonstrations
- Consultancy for our customers about all kinds of CAD or BIM projects
- Give trainings and presentations
In house, customer site, events, webinars,…
- Basic, detailed and theoretical trainings about CAD modeling, BIM, …
- You will travel frequently within Belgium and to The Netherlands and Luxemburg
Assist development and make suggestions about new features or improvement opportunities
- You have a master’s degree in construction engineering, architecture
- Communicative in Dutch, English and French
- Spontaneously, friendly, customer oriented
- You like to explain things and give presentations
You like to travel frequently
What we offer
- Become part of an ambitious and fun team within a growing and international organization.
- We encourage our employees to develop themselves through a wide range of development opportunities.
- We offer an exciting work environment @ Corda Campus that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, next to an attractive salary package.
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position? Get in touch with HR for a cup of coffee at our office in Hasselt or contact us at email@example.com.