Digital Performance Marketeer
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic person to focus on the buyer’s journey and to deploy the right digital, programmatic and account-specific tactical mix with a focus on lead generation, website traffic & conversion incl. E-com.
In this role you will develop & execute growth strategies & tactics for digital channels (owned & paid) in collaboration with the content/communication & social media specialists and in alignment with the overall marketing strategy & plans making a significant impact on the growth of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, coordinate & implement paid ad campaigns across search, display and retargeting networks (SEM). You do this by extensive keyword search, analysis and testing of performance.
- New user acquisition: develop lead generation campaigns, website traffic and conversion generating activities.
- Implement and leverage web analytics and web optimization tools (google analytics, google tag manager, data studio, google marketing platform etc) to optimize the content of the website, to drive traffic & conversion & to understand success of the website, customer journey and paid media campaigns.
- Setup & monitor KPI’s & website/digital media reporting and take corrective actions.
- Increase website traffic & conversion to drive performance lifts in lead gen and sales.
- Own our E-com (subscription) channel & optimize “shopping” experience across the customer journey.
- Develop proposals to optimize the website based on web analytics & reporting.
- Drive optimal web user experience throughout the journey & update content accordingly.
Test & suggest new digital advertising techniques & ideas.
- You hold a BA or Master Degree in Digital marketing, computer science or equivalent by experience
- Min. 5 years success in B-to-B Digital marketing
- Experienced in digital media marketing & optimization (SEO, SEA, programmatic)
- Profound knowledge of A/B & multivariant testing
- Growth track record, with examples & results of past activities
- High-level of fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch
- Expert knowledge of google marketing platform (google analytics, google tag manager, search console, google market place, campaign manager, etc) hotjar, Semrush, taglayer or equivalents.
- Some experience with programming: knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascrip
- Drupal knowledge
- E-com experience (B2B/SaaS)
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational capabilities
- Knowledge of concepts/ techniques such as web/social scraping but also AI in marketing , & affiliate marketing etc are a plus
- comfortable using data and analytics to set goals, track progress, and optimize outcomes
Knowledge of automation tools & analytics (Marketo, Hubspot, ..) , PowerBi
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication.
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary
Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path
Want to know more about SCIA or about this position?
You can find out more about the organization at our website or get in touch with our Human Resources Department via Ina Wouters, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org .