We are pleased to announce our live Koala workshop together with Bouwen met Staal.
What can you expect?
- Theory about the Grasshopper plug-in Koala that allows you to create parametric SCIA models
- Practical workshop: get to work with your own projects and scenarios
- Dinner to exchange ideas with colleagues
It will be an interactive workshop, so the maximum capacity is 20 participants. If more people register, we will add a second day. Please indicate in the form on which dates you are available (Tuesday the 10th and/or Wednesday the 11th of May).
13u30 - Welcome and coffee
13u30 - Introduction (Rayaan Ajouz) & General presentation (Vladimir Pribramsky)
14u30 - Workshop 1 - Galapagos and SCIA Engineer
16u30 - Break with snack
17u00 - Workshop 2 - "Bring your own projects"
19u00 - Dinner
20u00 - End of event
- Interesting for structural engineers working with SCIA Engineer who are experienced in Grasshopper and Koala. Level: MBO, HBO en TU
- Auditorium Movares Utrecht
Daalseplein 100 3511 SX Utrecht
- Tuesday 10 May
Wednesday 11th of May (if there are more than 20 subscriptions)
Please specify in the comments your availability on Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 May.
Bouwen met Staal processes subscriptions.
Organised by Vladimir Pribramsky (SCIA) and Rayaan Ajouz (Bouwen met Staal).