The Advantages of having CAD Capabilities in your 3D Structural Design Software
Like in many trades, structural engineers working on industrial projects need to work faster as those become more complex and timelines compress.
Traditional structural analysis software can require elaborate workarounds and loss of productivity when geometries become more complex or when changes happen at a late stage in the design process. In some cases, CAD-capabilities become a necessity for analysis and design.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- The benefits of CAD integration into 3D structural design programs like SCIA Engineer
- How to model load analysis for complex geometries efficiently
- Gaining insight through flexible viewing of graphical & tabular results
- How software can help with the design of steel & concrete elements
- The time savings brought by rapid generation of custom calculation reports