SCIA Engineer 17.1 - Discover What's New
SCIA Engineer 17.1 brings new features and enhancements dedicated to boosting your productivity, enabling you to work faster with streamlined workflows and a high level of transparency in both your day-to-day work and special/challenging projects. Watch the webinar recording to get the scoop on what’s new in concrete design, loads and load generators, overall usability and BIM.
In the webinar, you will learn about:
- Punching shear extensions for automatic detection of openings
- Conversion of calculated reinforcement (mm2) to practical reinforcement meshes (diameters and spacing)
- Display of unity checks for the checks of 2D concrete (CDD and cracks)
- Updates of several National Annexes
- Tributary area distribution on panels with openings
- ASCE compliant live load reduction
- Updated Revit link for composite beam data, metal decking & joists
- Various usability improvements including US default unit sets and graphical results on surfaces
Ben Follett, PE is the US Product & Marketing Manager at SCIA Inc., a Nemetschek Company, where he helps engineering firms streamline and integrate their 3D engineering workflows. Prior to his work in the software industry, Ben was a Structural Associate with Michael Baker International, an Engineering News Record top 50 AE firm.
Watch the webinar recording on YouTube