Webinar: Seismic Analysis in SCIA Engineer
In many regions in Europe and the United States, the assessment of seismic risk and the implications on structural design become increasingly stringent. This is translated in the Eurocode 8, ASCE 7 and in other national regulations so that more engineers are confronted to seismic analysis than ever before.
SCIA Engineer has been successfully used for seismic analysis since its earliest days and the recent versions again introduced significant improvements in that area.
In this upcoming webinar by our Customer Service Engineer Jad Alam, you will get an overview of the new developments and best practices such as:
- Generation of Newmark combinations
- Modal superposition, Equivalent Lateral Forces and accidental eccentricity
- Best practices to reach 90% of modal mass participation
- Seismic results: signed results and displacements
- Seismic results: storey results and resultant forces