SCIA Engineer 19.1 follows in the steps of this year’s major version, SCIA Engineer 19, and brings enhancements and new functionalities in terms of usability, design of multi-storey buildings, checks of steel & aluminium structures and interoperability. This will save time and increase productivity while working on both challenging projects as well as day-to-day tasks.
SCIA Engineer 19.1 extends numerous capabilities introduced in version 19 and increases the overall efficiency of structural engineers’ work namely by:
- fast and easy detection of critical places in concrete structures thanks to the optimised workflow with simultaneous design and check for both ultimate and serviceability limit states,
- more precise results of punching shear checks for foundation slabs and column heads,
- accurate definition of Soil-In parameters in seismic analysis,
- design of aluminium structures updated to the latest EN 1999-1-1 + A1 + A2: 2013,
- easier verification of the model by optimised singularity checks for non-linear analysis,
- more control over the integration member and its export to XML,
- direct access to the Analytical Data Model used at the background of the OpenAPI,
- new extensions in Tekla Structures and Revit interfaces,
- and more...