Adjusting the view in SCIA AutoConverter
Q: What are the basic controls to view the model?
A: You can use your mouse and keyboard to:
- Rotate – left click and drag the mouse
- Pan – right click and drag the mouse
- Zoom – Wheel button
- Smooth zoom – CTRL + Wheel button
- Select an object – left click on the object
- Select more objects – CTRL + left click on the objects
Area selection – CTRL + hold left mouse
Q: Zooming is too rough.
A: You can use smooth zoom by holding down CTRL and then use the wheel button on your mouse.
Q: I got lost in the model during zooming and moving.
A: Use the Reset scene button at the bottom of the screen. This will move the camera to a default position and it also resets any isolated or hidden objects