SCIA Engineer 18 - links with Tekla Structures and Revit
BIM in practice: practical demonstration of enhanced and extended interfaces with Tekla Structures and Revit.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is increasingly becoming an integral part of processes across the construction industry. The upgraded Revit and Tekla Structures links in SCIA Engineer 18 now feature an extended information support to bridge the gap between design and detailing of concrete as well as steel structures.
Attend our webinar and learn about:
- Bi-directional exchange of data with Tekla Structures
- Support for complex beams such as curves, polylines in the Tekla Structures link
- Export of end reactions to support the detailing of connections in Tekla Structures
- Improved material and cross-section mapping in the Revit link
- Possibility to export load panels from SCIA Engineer into Revit
- Export of reinforcement to Revit for 1D and 2D members
- Support of storeys in the Revit link
- and more...