SCIA Engineer 18.1 brings a large number of new features and improvements dedicated to boosting your productivity.
SCIA Engineer 17 brings a large number of new features and improvements dedicated to boosting your productivity.
SCIA Engineer 16 brings a vast number of enhancements, extensions and modifications that extend throughout the whole workflow of the structural engineer.
Version 15.3 comes with several breakthrough features, and dozens of improvements in many areas of the software.
- Steel-Concrete Composite Structures
- Steel Connections
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- General Improvements
“Expanding Design”: The latest version of Scia’s structural analysis and design software delivers capabilities to move beyond the traditional limits of 3D structural analysis software by integrating engineering design workflow, even with customized modifications.
- Enhancements and extensions in code-design capabilities
- Increase of effectiveness of your day-to-day work
- Checking of reinforced concrete cross-sections with Scia Concrete Section
New features in Scia Engineer, like Engineering Report, Open Checks, Scia Design Forms as well as many other functionality extensions bring structural engineers new opportunities
- Design documentation - Engineering Report
- Seismic Design of Buildings
- Scia Design Forms
- Other improvements in Scia Engineer 201
- Section Along Curve
- Model Tendons
- Certified IFC Interface
- Direct Modification in Reinforcement Planning
- Real Time Renderer
- Creating custom and parametric 2D/3D objects
- Allplan Connect offers high-quality CAD content
- Optimized workflows for reinforcement planning
- Languages and Standards
- Optimized CAD-Reports
- Seamless data exchange
- Ergonomic reinforcement design
- Automatic update