Problems graphical representation
When encountering problems with the graphical performance of SCIA Engineer like for example menu’s which are partially empty, selections which appear next to members instead of on the system line,… then the following steps can aid to solve this problem:
1) In SCIA Engineer, go to Main menu > View > Global UI settings and on the 'Environment' tab set the option 'Rendering' to 'Software OpenGL (emulation)'. Restart SCIA Engineer.
2) Check the version of the driver of your graphics card and make sure to download the latest driver from the manufacturers website.
3) If the previous steps didn’t solve the problem, then you can try to lower the Hardware Acceleration of your Graphics Card:
- Click the right mouse button on the desktop > Display settings
- Display > Graphic settings > activate the option Hardware Acceleration