Prodis plus s.r.o.
Prodis plus was established in 1991 by Vladimír Kohút as an office specialized in structural engineering and diagnostics of structures. During the following years it was gradually evolving and extending its field of activities. We have experience with a wide range of projects: residential and office complexes, parking garages, technological and storage facilities, television studios and renovations of cultural monuments and listed buildings.
The company employs 7 highly educated employees and provides the following services:
- Complex services related to construction - from feasibility studies to detailed design
- Diagnostics and verification of structures
- Projects of building renovations The most significant references:
- Tatra Centre, Westend Tower, Westend Parking, River Park, Shopping Centre Albero
- Renovation of British Embassy, Tower 115, Grand Hotel Kempinski in High Tatras, University Library in Bratislava
- Hotel Kempinski Bratislava, Hotel Antares
- Chatam Sofer Memorial in Bratislava