IDEA StatiCa link
The link between SCIA Engineer and IDEA StatiCa allows for design and code-checks of steel connections and also for checks of whole steel members in IDEA StatiCa applications.
- All required data are automatically synchronised via IDEA StatiCa Checkbot: geometry, cross-sections, materials, members, loads
- Any changes made later in SCIA Engineer are easily synchronised and the IDEA StatiCa project is automatically updated
- Exchange of data using SAF format
Rhino3D and Grasshopper
An emerging workflow, particularly among high end designers, is utilizing Rhino and Grasshopper to create complex geometry. There is a number of ways that this data can easily be plugged into SCIA Engineer.
- Complex 3D geometries can be imported into SCIA Engineer where they can be easily converted into analytical members, loaded, analyzed and designed.
- Text based output from Rhino can be copied and pasted into SCIA’s tables for automatic model generation. This can be be made more robust with the use of XML.
Buy / Try
Choose your modules and create a custom edition tailored to your needs or try it for yourself with a free 30-day software trial.
Request a demo
Discover how our software and services can help you optimize your work and boost your productivity. Request a private demo.